310 € / 204.000 FCFA
Prerequisite to start the course : PADI or SDI Advanced OpenWater Diver with Enriched Air Nitrox speciality, Level 2 FFESSM with nitrox certification
This TDI course is the second contact with enriched air dives with oxygen. This is a very important supplement to make your deep dives safer. Objectives are to complete your theory knowledge and to get more familiar with use a gaz mix with more then 40% oxygen, plan your dives with multi gaz, learn how to use specific equipment for gaz mix up to 100% of oxygen.
Advanced nitrox course can be done in 2 days with 4 training dives.
Here is the content of the course :
- Improve your knowledge about specificites of use and potential hazards of pur oxygen and different types of nitrox mix
- Plan a nitrox dive and choose which mix or mixes are the best for this dive
- Organize a decompression procedure with a mix superior to 40% and pur oxygen (with and without dive computer)
- Handle logistic linked to these dives (number of tanks to bring, how to attach them, special deco tanks underwater etc…)
- Improve your theory knowledge about use of nitrox mix superior to 40%
- Learn how to respect dive plan with several gaz mix on the bottom and during the ascent
- Use of SMB
- Risk evaluation and help to other divers in the team
- Organize the dive (alone with air) and the group with the same gaz mix