360 € / 236.000 FCFA
To start this course, you just need to be certified with a second diving level (Advanced OpenWater Diver or equivalent)
This third level of Scuba Diving allows the diver to learn how to help effeciently another diver underwater. Training can be done with Nautilus Diving with a minimum age of 12 years old.
Organization of training : 4 dives in confined water and 1 dive in openwater
During this course, you will learn to do the following exercices :
- assist a tired diver
- assist a panicked diver
- assist a distressed diver underwater
- assist an unconscious diver underwater and on the surface
- practice underwater research patterns with a compass
All dives are done with a certified PADI Instructor.
Price of course includes :
- 5 training dives
- all scuba equipment
- certification card PADI Rescue Diver
- Rescue Diver manual paper or digital (online) and video
- a pocket mask
Course can be done in 3 days with 2 dives per day or during 5 days with 1 dive per day. We can also do it at your rhythm with 1 dive per week for example.